Downloadable Music

MLewis 09:37 06 Oct 03

Where can I find the latest albums to download online? I already have Kazaa but is there offical sites that you can download latest albums from?

tulix 10:39 06 Oct 03

Carefull what you say MLEWIS. On here most people frown upon asking for advise on downloading music.just incase you may want to do it illegaly.And mentioning kazza oh boy another can of worms there...

john-232317 10:47 06 Oct 03

Search on google, there are various sites that have permission from the record companies / artist to download tracks, but not a lot of pop

MLewis 10:58 06 Oct 03

I do not wish to use p2p networks to get my music, I have no objection to paying for it I have tried google but there are so many and most you have to go thorough loads of pop up screens before you find out that they are in fact p2p sites.

The Paul 11:08 06 Oct 03

Here's one I use. click here(pwsviewobject)&o=56633&ot=offer

The Paul 11:10 06 Oct 03

Not sure what happened there. Try again click here(pwsviewobject)&o=56633&ot=offer

The Paul 11:13 06 Oct 03

Still not sure why the Cut & Copy isnt getting this right. This should take you to the MegaStore homepage. Follow the download links.

click here

Belatucadrus 12:16 06 Oct 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…