Download usage with Orange plan

gazmix 20:14 27 Jan 08

Hi
I'm with Orange Homestarter plan & get 6GB of monthly usage allowance.
Does this mean watching stuff on YouTube or watching streaming videos, downloading music or video mpegs or what, i'm a little confused!
Gaz

MAJ 20:18 27 Jan 08

It means everything you do, watch, download, upload to or from the internet, gazmix.

MAJ 20:18 27 Jan 08

It means everything you do, watch, download, upload to or from the internet, gazmix.

MCE2K5 20:18 27 Jan 08

Everything, Uploads + Downloads.

gazmix 20:30 27 Jan 08

Ok, so i look at a lot of stuff posted on youtube & things people post on my facebook & i do this everyday.
How do i know how much i'm watching as i guess it builds up. 6 GB, i'm not sure how much that is when i'm watching say a 20 min vid streaming footage or whatever on Youtube. I saw half a concert the other night, like 1hr of youtube!!

Thanks

tullie 20:30 27 Jan 08

Even listening to the radio

gazmix 20:35 27 Jan 08

yeh, so how do i know how much & when i'm getting near my limit?

anskyber 20:37 27 Jan 08

Use this click here

anskyber 20:38 27 Jan 08

Or from here click here

MAJ 20:39 27 Jan 08

Most ISPs will have your usage statisics somewhere on there website. You can get usage monitors, but the one on your ISP's website will be the one you need to go by.

MAJ 20:40 27 Jan 08

there website........... should read........ their website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…