Download time out on Internet Explorer7

Marmik 14:49 21 Nov 06

I use AOL as my ISP and have had no touble, but since I dowloaded internet Explorer7 every time I try to download something that is going to take more than about ten minutes a box appears that says internet explorer can't download it because it has timed out. I have never had this trouble before no matter how long the download took. Can anyone help.(I wish I'd never set eyes on Internet Explorer7). By the way I'm using AOL broadband silver.

anchor 16:10 21 Nov 06

IE7 seems to be causing a few problems.

These instructions may help you to revert to IE6:

click here

Marmik 19:18 21 Nov 06

Thanks Anchor. I uninstalled explorer7 and now my download works fine again. Judging by the postings I've read if anyone is thinking of downloading it, my advice would be DON'T! It seems to be causing no end of trouble. I think Microsoft have really messed up on this one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…