Download Manager

Sunflowerpisces 15:21 22 Jan 08

What would you recommend is the best download manager? How do you download from peer sharing programs with this? I don't know what I would put into the site address box they ask for.

Stuartli 16:34 22 Jan 08

I don't use peer sharing programs, but I do use FreshDownload from:

click here

It's does exactly what it says on the tin, has no adware etc and will Resume downloads (if a website supports it) when necessary.

First used FreshDownload with dial-up many years ago and it's just as effective with broadband.

Sunflowerpisces 23:11 22 Jan 08

Thanks Stuartli. I read a past post where you said that and you seem to have a really strong opinion on that one. I will check it out. The reviews online say that Free Download Manager is one of the best. Just wondering how to download from Limewire with it. Our internet provider said if we download over 200 MB's in 24 hours we go over the bandwidth and that will reduce our internet speed to pretty much nothing. So I'm trying to watch that and he recommended Free Internet Download. Just not sure how you find the http address from a peer file sharing program!?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…