download folder?

podlod 09:47 AM 03 Nov 11
Answered

Hi,my software downloads set upsare not being transferred automatically into my special downloads folder as before, in order as to when i can open the software in question when I am ready to. Please explain how i can choose the folder where my internet downloads go. Thank you.

iscanut2 09:53 AM 03 Nov 11

What browser are you using ?

birdface 09:58 AM 03 Nov 11
Answer

Using I/E It should give you a choice when downloading and saving where you want them to go.

Just click on the browse button I think it is then choose where you want it to go.

If you are using Firefox just go to Tools.Options.general.And where it says save files to.Just click the browse button and choose where you want them to go.

gengiscant 11:59 AM 03 Nov 11

As buteman has said IE8, which you are using as you have XP as your operating system, will ask you where you want to save the download to, and then it is just a question of clicking the browse button and finding the folder. But if my memory serves me you prefer to use Firefox so again I defer to buteman.

podlod 07:45 AM 04 Nov 11

Hi, thanks buteman, done and dusted. You should know Glenn, you placed it there for me.

Thanks all again
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites