Download birdsong

hssutton 22:52 25 Mar 11

I want to download birdsong from click here

The instructions say "PC users should right-click 'MP3 download' and select 'Save Target As" Unfortunately right clicking does not give me "Save Target As"

Any suggestions?

many thanks

AroundAgain 23:02 25 Mar 11

I can just Left click on the 'Listen' button. Then, the dialogue box asks if I want to open or save

I'm running Win XP and FFox

Hope this helps

AroundAgain 23:04 25 Mar 11

Apologies, just realised you want this in MP3. Yes, right clicking doesn't work for me either. Will play around ...

cocteau48 23:10 25 Mar 11

Using DownThemAll (Firefox's download manager) I can save these files without a problem.

AroundAgain 23:12 25 Mar 11

OK Have just downloaded MP3.

I left clicked the MP3 icon, which then played the song but I also got a little box come up on the upper right corner of the browser (FireFox) saying to download.

It downloaded as of Real Player, if that's any help. I did the blackbird song, and it is 1.11Mb file, MP3 format, on hard drive.

Cheers

BRYNIT 23:22 25 Mar 11

I had no problems downloading the MP3. After right clicking on the MP3 the fourth down on the list was "save target as"

AroundAgain 23:31 25 Mar 11

Have just tried using Internet Explorer and have option to 'Save target as' so maybe it doesn't do this in alternative browsers?

hssutton 23:40 25 Mar 11

Thanks for the help. I should have mentioned I'm running Vista Ultimate and Firefox 4.

I've now switched over the IE9 and I now get 'Save Target As"

AroundAgain 23:48 25 Mar 11

Pleased to hear you have sorted it out.
Well done

Forum Editor 23:57 25 Mar 11

and just gave it a try.

I am offered "save link as" on the right-click menu. That saves the file as an MP3 without any problem.

AroundAgain 00:24 26 Mar 11

FE Thanks, that's educated me a bit more!!! :)
Hadn't realised that had the same function

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…