Download Accelerator Plus 9.1.0.4 Final NEW

sunnystaines 09:45 21 Feb 09

New version out.

click here

I always use the free version of this handy programe

rdave13 12:06 21 Feb 09

Thanks sunnystaines.

Stuartli 13:56 21 Feb 09

I've always used and been happy with FreshDownload, but wonder if anyone knows if Download Acclelerator is any better?

Using FD, I usually reckon to download at just under a MB a second.

cocteau48 14:01 21 Feb 09

Quite a good summary here:
click here

sunnystaines 14:06 21 Feb 09

about 18 months ago tested it. increase on broadband [cannot remember percentage ]was quicker but on dial up it was a minor increase.

in the package [also free ]is speedbit an optional extra that speeds up download of video's like youtube etc that is really useful a lot less waiting re buffering.

i first got the programe from a recommendation by someone on this forum.

Stuartli 19:01 21 Feb 09

Thanks for the info. Seems FD offers pretty much the same features and, as I'm very much at ease with it, will stick to what I know...:-)

nepakabintas 19:03 21 Feb 09

hello! i just discovered a brand new site and i really felt like sharing with you!
click here - it is a penny auction, where you can buy all brand new items like laptops, iPod's, LCD TV's, Nintendo Wii, digital camera's, PC and even cars! for a few pennies. IT IS REALLY MAD! but it is true, come and take a look and register. Registration only takes couple of minutes, and in few moments you my win a brand new laptop or TV!
it is all in here - click here - i am waiting for you, Don't miss this chance to grab a superb bargain for a few pennies. click here
thank you, yours sincerely Thomas Cook.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…