Download?

SAH 21:51 13 Jul 03

I'm trying to download this song from this website but without any success, can anyone tell me if it's a problem with my computer please??

click here

Thanks

VoG II 21:59 13 Jul 03

Right click the link and select "Save target as"

works for me although I've deleted it for obvious reasons.

Valvegrid 22:00 13 Jul 03

As VoG

SAH 22:11 13 Jul 03

Thanks! It worked but sadly it's not the original version, but instead some poor karaoke immitation. I know this is not a strictly PC query, but does anyone know where I can get hold of an original recording of an INSTRUMENTAL version of Feel by Robbie Williams??

powerless 22:13 13 Jul 03

A shop.

VoG II 22:15 13 Jul 03

Brilliant!

And so, so true.

SAH 22:17 13 Jul 03

Is that why they call you Powerless?

I actually mean't via the web.

Jester2K II 22:20 13 Jul 03

SAH

You mean STEAL??

SAH 22:29 13 Jul 03

No, I mean to buy!

Jester2K II 22:30 13 Jul 03

Yeah right cos that first link cost VoG and I to try it out didn't it??????

SAH 22:42 13 Jul 03

Jester2K II, before you get onto your morality soapbox, read this.....
From what I can gather this track isn't commercially available, as I've searched high and low on every music website you can possibly think of. So what other choices are left to someone like me if a record company chooses to not make a track commercially available?? What makes this scenario even more ludricous is the fact that this track is an INSTRUMENTAL version, so no-one actually sings on it!
If the record company were to make this song available to me I would only be too happy to buy it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…