down load PC Advizor workshop article failior

pudseykeith 13:17 29 Mar 03

Having purchased a bown load vir BT click and buy Acrobat reader failed after the second page.
How can I recieve the remaining 16 pages.

If this is a general bulliting board why can we not contact PC Advisor direct when dealing with money matters.

Pesala 16:22 29 Mar 03

PC Advisor is one of many web sites to choose the BT click&buy service which offers a free and secure way to buy online content. Simply register with BT click&buy once and then just type in your name and password, whenever you wish to buy content.

For more information, visit the BT click&buy web site at www btclickandbuy.com click here

Use BT click&buy for your online payments. easy, convenient and secure.

Click&Buys Frequently Asked Questions page. What to do if the download doesn't live up to expectations.

click here

Forum Editor 16:42 29 Mar 03

What were you downloading? Acrobat reader is installed on your computer, and isn't something that BT click&buy would have any control over.

Pesala 17:00 29 Mar 03

I don't have any, but I guessed/assumed that pudseykeith was trying to download a copy of PC Advisor in PDF format. When he tried to open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, he could only read the first two pages as the file was corrupted.

VoG™ 17:02 29 Mar 03

I can't understand this problem let alone solve it.

However, you might find this useful pudseykeith click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5