down load e-mails in date order outlook 2000

eddiemoose 21:33 14 Jul 03

Can anyone please advise how to get my e-mails downloaded in Day/date order instead of any order.
I am using Outlook 2000 windows 98se

VoG II 21:45 14 Jul 03

I'm not sure that you can change the order in which they are actually downloaded. However, you can change the order in which they are displayed. If you click on the "Received" tab it will sort them. Click it again and it will reverse the order and so on. You can also click e.g. the From tab to sort them that way.

jazzypop 21:49 14 Jul 03

When viewing your emails (e.g. your Inbox), you will see various columns, with headers (labels) at the top, such as From, Subject, Received, Size etc. You may need to scroll the window to see them all.

If you right-click any of these headers, you will see various options, including sort ascending, and sort descending.

Clicking the Name header, and choosing sort ascending, will sort all of your Inbox alphabetically, by the name of the sender.

To achieve what you want, right-click the Received header, and sort descending. They will now be sorted in date/time order, with the most recent at the top. Sort ascending will put the most recent at the bottom.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…