doublekiller

jimmer409® 09:42 16 Jul 05

Hello all, this is mentioned in the latest pc adv. mag. has anyone used it and is it okay, run the scan to find susposed dupe files, found hundreds, but a bit leary of how to deal with them.

DieSse 10:33 16 Jul 05

You're better off not deleting duplicated files with one exception - your own work files.

Program and system files are often duplicated in different places, and it's extremely difficult to tell what's needed and what's not - usually they are needed.

Your own files are different of course - if they're duplicated, such as media files - then they're taking up a lot of space and you're better off tidying them up.

jimmer409® 11:34 16 Jul 05

thanks diesse, yes i now know what you mean, just goofing around, moved some of the duped files, major headaches, had to do a restore to get things back to normal. Hope everyone notes this thread, thanks, again

driving man 21:24 05 Nov 05

Although I agree with what has been said I have lost my version of d/killer and need an up to date link please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…