Doubleclick

orienne21 11:54 16 Dec 10

From the main PC Advisor page,when I click on Advent offers using Internet Explorer,I am taken to a blank page with this address
click here;233216817;49718731;m?click here

I presume that either my Kapersky settings or IE settings are blocking me from reaching the Advent Offers page.

What I want to know is should I change some settings to enable doubleclick to put me through or should I leave things as they are?

orienne21 11:58 16 Dec 10

Sorry about the click here,s. First click leads to AD doubleclick....which is what the question is about.

northumbria61 13:02 16 Dec 10

Using Internet Explorer when I click on "Advent Calendar Offers" it takes me straight to the page as in your 2nd Link. (I don't have to double click)

However I use Firefox all the time and clicking on that same offer doesn't work for me at all.

You could try "lowering" your Privacy Settings in Internet Otions

lotvic 13:38 16 Dec 10

It works better if you click on the 'here' underneath the calendar, as in:
Click here to view MEDION's amazing daily deal. Discounts are only available for only 24 hours, so make sure you visit us every day & check out our fantastic discounts!

or that 'here' link is click here which is todays daily offer.
I guess you will have to repeat it each day to get the current offer, the link takes you to the medion website

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…