Double sided printing

bjantbear 08:55 18 Jul 04

I have a HP 970cxi printer without the double sided printing module and cannot see any way of manually printing paper double sided.

None of the preferences or settings that I can see allow me to print double sided.

I have got windows 2000 and Microsft Office 97 Small business edition installed on my PC.

I looked in the HP manual for this printer but the steps that they told me to do cannot be done.

Does anyone know how it can be done.

regards

Diodorus Siculus 09:36 18 Jul 04

The simple way is to tell the application to print every second page, say, all odd pages and then turn upside down, put into the printer and print all even pages.

walesrob 10:12 18 Jul 04

Hmm, I also have a 970cxi, and there is a facility to print both sides. When i chose the option to print a document, I select preferences, then features, then two sided-printing. I use this feature often as I am always printing out pages and pages of stuff. You could try downloading the latest printer software from HP from here :

click here

jack 12:07 18 Jul 04

Being an Epson person I have not seen an HP set up panel, but Diodorus is right you should beable to print 'odds' only then turn the sheets and print 'evens'
Be prepared however to 'spoil' a sheet or two until you and the printer get the hang of it.

bjantbear 20:16 19 Jul 04

Thanks Everyone, I have got it going now.

regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…