Double emails

Bingalau 12:19 06 Oct 07

One of my friends has just informed me that all my emails to him are arriving twice. On checking it also seems to be happening to other people I have sent emails to. Anybody know a cure for this please?

Bingalau 13:38 06 Oct 07

>

aine 13:54 06 Oct 07

hi Bingalau, it is happening to me, in vista mail, but not in yahoo. all my incoming emails in vista mail are duplicated, but are single in yahoo a/c. A solution would be welcome. Regards aine

Bingalau 15:48 06 Oct 07

aine. My problem is with Outlook Express and probably caused by Virgin Broadband. I've been trying to alter the "accounts" but nothing seems to do any good. Hope you get yours sorted.

crosstrainer 16:14 06 Oct 07

To be a problem with outlook express, and other service providers are suffering the same problems:

click here
click here

click here

Hope some of these help :)

anchor 16:15 06 Oct 07

I recently posted a similar question, but it only happens with messages sent to my Googlemail address. Messages sent to my other addresses are normal.

I use Outlook 2003, but I am sure that cannot be a factor.

click here

Bingalau 11:36 07 Oct 07

Looks like I will just have to put up with it. Maybe it will cure itself in time. "Time heals all wounds" they say...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced