Dorset based Webdesigner required

lemoncakeuk 08:48 AM 23 Mar 12

I have an idea and I desperately need advice but I want to do this face to face and brainstorm etc!

If anyone is interested please please get in touch as I need to move quickly!

lemoncakeuk 10:19 AM 23 Mar 12

Thank you for your help - but I'm broke! lol Like most of us - I only want to talk to somebody and see if my idea is possible but without being ripped off for my ideas, it is so hard to know where to go. Basically I need a really good techno geek, who knows social media like the back of his/her hand and the workings of the web to talk to. (If he is male and gorgeous it helps lmao!!) Seriously though it is free advice I'm after but holding out little hope. x

Forum Editor 23:29 PM 23 Mar 12

"it is free advice I'm after but holding out little hope."

Free advice is our speciality, and we can certainly advise on "the workings of the web", but you want a face to face discussion,and that rules us out.

One thing worth remembering is that a web designer is going to be in business to sell a service and, human nature being what it is,any advice may well be biased in that direction.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November