dont want newer msn messenger

march 18:48 09 May 06

running winds 98se, ie5.5, have msn messenger 6.2 installed but it wont let me sign in unless I update to the newer version of messenger, Im really not bothered about the newer version so does anyone know a way around this please?

march

remind 19:03 09 May 06

use meebo? click here

The Spires 19:22 09 May 06

The reason MS give is that security flaws were closed with newer versions. What don't you like about version 7 which will soon be superseded by version 8 now in late Beta?

march 19:47 09 May 06

The Spires

hiya, its not that I dont like it, but cannot download it unless I change to ie6 & at the moment I dont want to risk messing anything up on the computer as it is needed for university work and exams that are due. I know that there might not be any problem but am not willing to risk it.

msn is only used by my youngest tyke & I'm just trying to keep her happy & the other offspring as well.

tried remind's suggestion & it works just fine, a little gem that site,so thanks very much to you, daughter very gratful x

thankyou

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…