Don't know What Title to Put

woodchip 22:17 07 Dec 04

I am On my XP comp now, Just got a Problem on Win98 Comp.
The E key is starting Explorer without pressing the Windows key. What could be the problem? It's like it's been programmed to fire up Explorer like a shortcut. So I cannot post to threads on that Comp. I have not been making any changes., Just suddenly happened

VoG II 22:18 07 Dec 04

Windows key is stuck, woodchip.

john-232317 22:23 07 Dec 04

would have done ;-))

woodchip 22:25 07 Dec 04

No not that, It was the first thing that I thought had happened. But what I have just done, is Shut every thing down and turned computer of. Restarted and it seems OK. I will leave open a short while to see how it goes. I have never had anything like that. The keyboard as got Media keys and Internet keys but I have not loaded the drivers for it. they are only loaded on my XP comp

Graham ® 22:28 07 Dec 04

dadyassa is close! Sticky keys has been invoked in Control Panel, accessibility options.

Djohn 22:31 07 Dec 04

No strawberry jam though! Graham ® ;o)

woodchip 22:38 07 Dec 04

It seems OK now as I have just reconnected with My win98se comp. But what I do get also, is in the Post Response box, the mouse curser vanishes but I can still type. Just that I cannot see where I am until I press a key. Could this be related, it does not happen all the time, just now and again

woodchip 22:49 07 Dec 04

Am going to tick this as the first problem seems to have go away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…