I you suffer a direct hit it would most certainly fry just about anything, including you if your unlucky to be within the voltage gradient.
It my be a an idea to unplug sensitive electrical appliances because even a close strike creates a tremendous electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) which will induce very high voltages and current in any piece of wire, that includes house mains wiring, TV antenna downleads etc.
Just as a matter of interest, I have see 2 foot sparks leaping from large transmitter antenna to the equipment! And that is just the static build-up on the antenna from a storm tens of miles away!
But don't worry, the odds on receiving a direct hit are something close to winning the Lottery.