Done, but with errors on page.

bluto1 21:41 30 Jan 08

Since Monday evening I've been getting this 'message' at the bottom left side of The PCA page I'm on. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is there a cure? All help appreciated.
XP Home SP2, IE7 Pro.

MAT ALAN 21:45 30 Jan 08

click here

this may help...

view > status bar untick
with the iepro add on i sometimes get this message.

birdface 23:51 30 Jan 08

If using IE7 Pro add-on.Go to Add blocker.Untick enable add-blocker.Reboot I/Explorer and it should be ok.To run with it without seeing it.View.Untick Status Bar.And it takes it out of view.

birdface 18:13 31 Jan 08

Hi Bluto.Any luck fixing it yet.Like i said IE7 pro add-on that is doing it to me.I just un-tick status bar in View.And I don't have to look at it all the time then.Obvious not a fix though.

David4637 09:53 01 Feb 08

With the status bar unticked, you can't view any links without clicking on them - therefore its NOT a good option. I get "Error on page" on PCA don't know why - anyone any ideas? Thanks David

My guess, is that if you have the ie7pro add on, the error message is somehow tied into the adblocker and the page rendering.
Ive just tried it with the add on disabled and recieved no error message.

birdface 10:19 01 Feb 08

I wonder if there is a fix for it.I just keep the adblocker ticked and switch of status bar.

not sure maybe corrected in future updates.
heres the ie7pro forum
click here
sorry off to work now.

birdface 10:46 01 Feb 08

Never found any fix.They don't seem to be bothered with it.Or with fixing it.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5