Done - But with errors on page

Mo H 23:08 29 May 04

About 80% of my websites seem to come up with this message but all appears fine when i view it.

It would suggest that IE is lying to me.

Any thoughts?

VoG II 23:10 29 May 04

Same here in Internet Explorer.

gudgulf 23:20 29 May 04

From ie go into tools/internet options /advanced and make sure that "disable script debugging" is ticked and "Display a notification about every script error" is NOT ticked.

Worked for me.

Djohn 23:23 29 May 04

Yep! works for me too gudgulf.

Djohn 23:27 29 May 04

IE is not lying to you Mo H. It's finding and notifying you of errors on the web page. These errors may be very tiny bits of code that are not quite right and the page will look fine to most of us. do as gudgulf suggest and you should be rid of the message. j.

Mo H 00:35 30 May 04

Script debuging is disabled and 'Display a notification............... is Unticked.

Still doing it though

powerless 00:40 30 May 04

Don't worry not your problem.

Djohn 01:11 30 May 04

crx1600 is correct. If it's on the status bar then theres nothing you can do except turn of the status bar from the view menu. Sorry I thought you meant appearing on the centre of the screen. If anyone does see this message box on screen then the above solution works. j.

Wak 09:35 30 May 04

I don't know if this is anything to do with the problem but if you have a Spyblocker or an Advert blocker installed, is it possible that IE is letting you know that something is missing (or has been removed) from the full page?? ie. advert or a spy?
If this is so, then both IE and the Spyblocker are just doing their job which is what you want.
Just a thought!

Mo H 13:27 30 May 04

Seems like good advice from you all. I like the theory that Spyblocker and Pop Up blocker stuff is causing it. Ah well.... Error message is just going to have to sit in status bar.!!

Am not worried.... It is not my problem

Cheers Folks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…