Donations to Dragon_Heart

bluto1 20:29 26 May 06

A few days ago Dragon_Heart posted here asking for a DVD rewritable, and a very kind forum member bought one and sent it to the school for Autism that it was intended for. I`ve had a few chats (EMAIL) and it turns out that they need more memory of the older type, like it would fit in a P2 system. Have any of you got some lying around? If you have send it to:
Holbrook Centre for Autism,
Portway,
Holbrook,
Derbyshire,
DE56 0TE.

I`ve got a few bits and pieces that might help so I`m going to take them to them.(ouch)
These folk are worth it.

Noldi 20:42 26 May 06

Not 100% sure wich is PC2 is but I have some old memory it is the PC 100.

Noldi

bluto1 22:07 26 May 06

Thats just great. Send it and tell the kids your name and address and give them the pleasure of saying thanks. You`re a star

Audeal 00:01 27 May 06

bluto1: I have 9 sticks of (I Believe) MX Ram. Old and of no use to me. Would these be of any use to these at this centre.

I also have a 266 Processor: ADM-K6 With Fan. Rather slow but again, no use to me.

They are most Welcome to have them.

Audeal

bluto1 13:28 27 May 06

Anything you have will help. Apparently some of the gear they hane is so old its running on 64MB or less. Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…