Domain registration - no credit card

J&B 16:28 16 Jan 04

I have recently arrived in the UK, and cannot get a .co.uk domain registered and hosted without sending my Visa card info over the internet. I have now phoned a half-dozen vendors with the same result; go online and enter your credit/debit card info. Please advise, anyone?

LeadingMNMs 16:30 16 Jan 04

click here I think you can send a cheque to this company though I'm not sure if they have any packages to suit you.

Do you not want to send your card details or do you not have a debit / credit card ?

Forum Editor 17:00 16 Jan 04

it's far safer to submit your card details to a secure website than it is to pass them over the phone - due to the seriously industrial strength encryption that's used.

Almost all domain name registering companies require online card payments, and unless you have a specific reason for not wishing to do it I recommend that you use this method.

Sheila-214876 17:16 16 Jan 04

I don't know where you are in the UK but I have 9 Websites hosted by this company and I am sure you can ring them and get a domain name over the phone. Their telephone number is 01603 442233. I have just rung them and yes they will register a .co.uk domain name for you over the phone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…