domain registration comparison

sneakerman 16:53 13 Nov 05

Can I get some feedback from people as to who is good and who is bad for domain registration, there seems to be quite a variation in price and I'm sure that cheap doesn't necessarily mean bad and vice versa.

Can you get reliability for £1.59 per year?

My ISP will host upto 5 domains for free, so I am thinking of buying one or two.

jULESFISH 15:04 07 Mar 06

Have a look at click here I've been using them for a couple of months now and they have been really helpful. They give you free services with your domain and it was really cheap!!! I checked them out first and all looked good, Nominet members ect.

spuds 12:04 09 Mar 06

You do not seem to have shown any further interest in this posting, but if you are still looking for a suitable company, then I would suggest 1 and 1 are worthy of consideration click here . I have used for a number of years without any problems, and they are one of the cheapest on the market. They went through a slight bad administration problem last year, but things now seem to be back on keel.

Would suggest, that if you have solved your problem, then give a tick to the Resolved box.

aldren123 21:39 28 Aug 08

If you are looking for companies providing cheap domain registration, you can use the price comparison search at click here.

pencilneck 15:25 06 Dec 09

I find Domparison is easy to use for comparing domain prices - click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…