Domain names 1 and 1 charges

hooligan 19:57 08 Jan 05

I got some domain names in about march / april last year, Paid for stright awey, and now Ive noticed they have took out some money for my domain name last week, but it was bought for 2 yrs. And paid, I thought I though I.d not have to pay again till next yr,

I dont really understand the control panel,

And dont understand how to cancel them.

cheers

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:30 08 Jan 05

yearly fee for the hosting package hooligan?

Forum Editor 00:10 09 Jan 05

every six months, so that might be it. You can take a look at the invoice online - just log into your control panel and look for the billing details - there will be a copy of the relevant invoice.

hooligan 11:19 09 Jan 05

I only have the nomain names, no hosting it was from April, From the invoice its the ammount for the domain name £4.68, but surly I would have paid before now ? as I give my credit cards details to pay when I bought them. And the others I bought at the was paid earlier. Ive emailed one and one, so waiting there as well.

cheers

spuds 19:04 09 Jan 05

1and1 should reply very quick to your enquiry. I have recently been receiving invoices for NIL [£00] amounts.1and1 were aware that there were some problems with some accounts.Not saying this as anything to do with your actual problem, just that you should get a quick clear answer back.

Check your Nominet certificate for start and finish dates of your domain name's. Some are one year and others are two years registration, depending on package.

hooligan 19:59 09 Jan 05

I got some for nil, but these have just been took out my bank, they are all for 2 yrs, ending in 06

still waiting for email back 3 days now.

cheers

Sir Radfordin 23:33 09 Jan 05

Over the last few weeks I've had a little flury of invoices for various domains with One & One though no money seems to have left my account. I seem to remember in the past that you paid you fee up front but were invoiced over a period of time for it.

When I have contacted them in the past by email have always got a response though there was sometimes a delay in doing so. Hopefully you will get some sense out of them this week.

Forum Editor 07:49 10 Jan 05

My one and one account now shows me as the proud owner of a domain name I haven't registered.

I'm sorting it out, but I imagine someone, somewhere must be wondering what has happened to their shiny new name.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…