Domain name rewenel

hooligan 18:32 13 Nov 04

I bought a gb.com with host plus, it ends in 06, but i dont want it when it ends, do they just end ? or do i have to tell them. I cant log in as ive forgot the password and user name, Ive emailed them about 20 times, but they never say my password or user name, and 1 said i have to fill a form in to end the contract. when i tried that it would not download just clicked and nothing, I ve been trying for my details for weeks now.

Forum Editor 19:10 13 Nov 04

the name registration just do nothing. As long as you haven't signed any form of agreement that allows someone to automatically charge a credit card when renewal time comes nothing will happen.

You don't have to notify anyone. The name will go back into the pool, and can be registered by someone else.

spuds 21:47 13 Nov 04

Most reputable companies like 1&1 will send you a reminder when the domain is due for renewal.As the FE mentioned,watch the credit card debit,if you have authorised automatic payment.

hooligan 11:15 14 Nov 04

They say I have to send a cancallion form , but i cant download it, they have sent my password and user name, but they dont work for me. Ive told them but they say it works for them. I think its set up not to renew, but they say i need still fill a form in, I might have to ring up. I never signed anything.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac