Domain Name Question

dj hell 23:09 06 Nov 08
  Graham. 23:27 06 Nov 08

You need to log in to your account with the host. You will then see what options are available to you.
Email forwarding to an existing email address may be an option.

DieSse 00:30 07 Nov 08

"Do i need to pay for email hosting"

Maybe maybe not - it all depends on the company you purchased it from, and what they do or don't include as options. It might also depend in part on whether you use the same company for hosting.

You really do need to read about what you've bought - and as Graham says, look into your account at the registering company to see what you get, and how you might get extras.

DieSse 00:32 07 Nov 08

PS - if you need help with that, we would need to know who you dealt with, and what package or product you bought from them.

dj hell 12:39 07 Nov 08

the only options i have are to change the contact details and/or nameservers. That's it, nothing else :( Domain was bought from tsohost.co.uk

DieSse 13:24 07 Nov 08

Where are you planning on getting hosting then - that's more likely to give you email facilities? - the same place?

palinka 14:21 07 Nov 08

I "buy" my domain name from 123-reg.co.uk and the annual payment includes forwarding to my "real" email address. I believe that one can switch one's domain name to other hosts (I haven't needed to)so maybe that's your solution.
Obviously I was lucky in my choice of host (was advised by a knowledgeable friend).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac