Domain name query.

Ticketyboo 22:29 15 Oct 03
  Sir Radfordin 23:06 15 Oct 03

Yes you would, but you would need to register the domain with someone who will also provide an email facility. I like One&One (click here) but there are other comapanies you can use.

Forum Editor 23:36 15 Oct 03

with a decent hosting company you'll get at least one POP3 mailbox included in the deal. You can then put anything you like in front of the @ symbol - it will all go into the same mailbox.

If you want to use bill@ and sue@ as separate addresses you'll need to add another mailbox specifically for sue - so you both get only the mail that's specifically addressed to you.

If the hosting company only provides a single mailbox in your package you'll need to pay for the second one. It won't break the bank - most companies charge somewhere in the region of £12 per extra box.

Ticketyboo 06:43 16 Oct 03

It sounds like a good idea, I think I'll go for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…