does this trojan really exist?

castiel333 18:48 14 Jan 05

during the last few days every time I run webroot spysweeper it finds a trojan called downloader delf removes it and finds it again.Today I ran three scans each one directly after the other and it always found it.Although I believe spysweeper is the best Ive used yet could it be the scanners wrong or do I really have this trojan?

VoG II 18:49 14 Jan 05

Tty a² click here

castiel333 18:57 14 Jan 05

Thanks Vog but Ive tried a2 and all the other scanners they dont find anything and now Im not sure which scanner to trust.

Old Shep 18:59 14 Jan 05

Type into Google - downloader delf - and you will find it is a virus. Have you tried turning off system restore (you will loose all your restore points) booting into Safe Mode and removing it?

VoG II 19:00 14 Jan 05

Well Spysweeper is a legitimate product click here

Does it tell you the name of the infected file and which folder it is in?

JIM 19:06 14 Jan 05

downloader delf.Any other letters following matching below?

Troj/Delf-HU / Troj/Delf-JQ / Troj/Delf-HK
Troj/Delf-DW / Troj/Delf-HZ / Troj/Delf-HY / Troj/Delf-IT / Troj/Delf-JC / Troj/Dloader-EA

castiel333 19:07 14 Jan 05

Thanks Old Shep no I havent tried that will try that now.To you Vog thanks for the link Its made me decide I have to believe the scan.

VoG II 19:09 14 Jan 05

You don't have to believe it - even legit scanners come up with false positives.

The point is that it isn't a rogue program that claims to find loads of nasties then offers to fix them for $29.99 or whatever.

castiel333 19:10 14 Jan 05

No Jim just says downloader delf p

castiel333 19:14 14 Jan 05

I didnt know that Vog but know Im even more confused Ive never experienced this before.

curlylad 19:24 14 Jan 05

A couple of things to try , download and run this click here and also click here Activate all in settings and then scan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…