does this trojan really exist?

castiel333 18:48 14 Jan 05

during the last few days every time I run webroot spysweeper it finds a trojan called downloader delf removes it and finds it again.Today I ran three scans each one directly after the other and it always found it.Although I believe spysweeper is the best Ive used yet could it be the scanners wrong or do I really have this trojan?

VoG II 18:49 14 Jan 05

Tty a² click here

castiel333 18:57 14 Jan 05

Thanks Vog but Ive tried a2 and all the other scanners they dont find anything and now Im not sure which scanner to trust.

Old Shep 18:59 14 Jan 05

Type into Google - downloader delf - and you will find it is a virus. Have you tried turning off system restore (you will loose all your restore points) booting into Safe Mode and removing it?

VoG II 19:00 14 Jan 05

Well Spysweeper is a legitimate product click here

Does it tell you the name of the infected file and which folder it is in?

JIM 19:06 14 Jan 05

downloader delf.Any other letters following matching below?

Troj/Delf-HU / Troj/Delf-JQ / Troj/Delf-HK
Troj/Delf-DW / Troj/Delf-HZ / Troj/Delf-HY / Troj/Delf-IT / Troj/Delf-JC / Troj/Dloader-EA

castiel333 19:07 14 Jan 05

Thanks Old Shep no I havent tried that will try that now.To you Vog thanks for the link Its made me decide I have to believe the scan.

VoG II 19:09 14 Jan 05

You don't have to believe it - even legit scanners come up with false positives.

The point is that it isn't a rogue program that claims to find loads of nasties then offers to fix them for $29.99 or whatever.

castiel333 19:10 14 Jan 05

No Jim just says downloader delf p

castiel333 19:14 14 Jan 05

I didnt know that Vog but know Im even more confused Ive never experienced this before.

curlylad 19:24 14 Jan 05

A couple of things to try , download and run this click here and also click here Activate all in settings and then scan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017