does this mean no more ram?

baldotheclown 21:15 24 Mar 03

System Manufacturer : MEDIONPC Mainboard Manufacturer : MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD MP Support : 1 CPU(s) MPS Version : 1.40 Model : MS-6533 System BIOS : 08/14/2002-SiS-645-6A6IXM4DC-00 Chipset : SiS 64X/65X

System Memory Controller Location : Mainboard Error Correction Capability : None Number of Memory Slots : 1 Maximum Installable Memory : 256MB Bank0/1 - A0 : Empty Bank2/3 - A1 : DIMM 256MB

does this mean i cant add anymore ram ? if i can wot sort would u recomend?

MAJ 22:34 24 Mar 03

You still haven't given the model of the PC, baldotheclown. I know it's a Medion, but the model would be handy. I've checked out your motherboard and it seems it has two memory slots.

MAJ 22:43 24 Mar 03

Let's see if this link works on the forum. baldotheclown, here is the memory that suites your motherboard. click here Open your case, taking the necessary static precautions and see if you have a slot free. I never trust Sandra to tell the truth.

professor 23:47 24 Mar 03

you can add more RAM visit click here to get it make sure you select the right country though when the site finishes loading or u'll get a forigne currency for the pricing(defualt is the US)also dont just look in the site an if u dont see ur board figure its not there because i found by looking on that US version site does not have my board but if i select the right site for where i am(UK)then i find my board.

prof

Pumas 23:58 24 Mar 03

If you have a maximum of 256 and you have 256 you cannot have more RAM on that motherboard, even if you have empty slots.

Sorry if I have misunderstood.

Pumas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…