Does KaZaA damage software downloads??

SpyMan²°°­­³ 08:55 12 Mar 03

I am trying to download an update to adobe photoshop but the adobe server seems to be down.

I can get this update via KaZaA, but will the fact that i sometimes have to pause downloading or reboot my computer damage to software i am trying to download??

MAJ 09:02 12 Mar 03

I would wait for the Adobe site to free up, SpyMan²°°­­³. When downloading using Kazaa, you could end up with a viral infection you don't want. But in answer to your question, no it shouldn't damage the download.

Cantillion 09:03 12 Mar 03

I've never had a problem with pausing/interupting downloads from Kazaa. Two things however that you may want to watch out for are:

1) The file WILL have a virus
2) The file may not be what you actually wanted

Do you use Kazaa or Kazaa Lite? If you use the former, add to the list the fact that your PC is infected with a plethora of spyware :-)

€dstow 09:33 12 Mar 03

Photoshop site works for me. click here

€d

SpyMan²°°­­³ 13:42 12 Mar 03

I use KaZaA lite and run a spyware detector. The site is working now but i had already downloaded it and it didn't have a virus according to norton 2003 anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…