does the Epson SX515W print onto acetate?

karen99 13:21 05 Jan 10

I know from experience and much frustration that most epsons do not print onto acetate easily. However, my friend has the dx 6000 and has no problem with it when using acetate. This has now been discontinued, the the SX515W is supposed to be almost identical to the dx 6000.
does anyone have this machine or know if it does actually work with transparencies/acetate?
thanks.
karen.

mooly 18:44 05 Jan 10

I use a DX4050 for doing elecronic artwork onto a special transparancy film that's then used to photographically impart the image to photosensitive copper board and it's perfect.

I print on this stuff, scroll down the page and look for "Jetstar Standard-Inkjet film for artwork production"

click here

mooly 18:47 05 Jan 10

More here... the TO711/2/3/4 inks from Jettec which I use are dye based... I assume the original Epson ones are too.
click here_(0807).pdf

mooly 18:51 05 Jan 10

Last link doesn't work. Copy and paste this link direct into your browser (right at the top line) it's a pdf.
click here_(0807).pdf

mooly 18:53 05 Jan 10

PCA not accepting it lol
Just google "jetstar inkjet film"

karen99 19:09 05 Jan 10

Thank you so much - that's a great help and I really appreciate it.

Best wishes to you.

Karen

mooly 19:21 05 Jan 10

Your welcome :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…