Does anyone use Pictures to exe?

exdragon 16:45 22 Nov 05

It's a programme to make slideshows with music. I've made one which plays on the PC without any problem, but the disc isn't recognised when I try it in the DVD recorder to show it on TV.

I guess the format is wrong, but does anyone have any experience of this programme, please?

Alternatively, can I use Nero? I've got Nero Express, with Smart Start. Would that play on a TV, if I added mp3 tracks to the images? I'm confused...

Hamish 16:54 22 Nov 05

Sorry never heard of it but if you wish you could try click here You can get a free trial

exdragon 17:15 22 Nov 05

Thanks, Hamish but I've got it already, just not very good with it yet!

hssutton 18:05 22 Nov 05

As I understand it, this prog is for emailing slideshows only. I don't have Nero, but I'm sure this will do what you want. You could also download a trial of Proshow Gold, probably the best out there, very easy to use. Their site is down at the moment, but you can read all about click here + there's a link to proshow

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…