Does anyone know where I can get this PSU?

  Devious Dave 19:22 07 Nov 03

I looking for a 300w PSU that has two sockets on the back, male and female. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these on the web. Thanks.

  MAJ 19:26 07 Nov 03

Here's a 400watt model, DD. click here

  Devious Dave 19:31 07 Nov 03

I don't think I've explained myself very well, it must have TWO sockets on the back the male one for the mains power lead and female one for power to the speakers.

  Eagie 19:35 07 Nov 03
  graham√ 19:35 07 Nov 03

You may have a problem finding one of those. The simplest way would be to use a normal mains lead for the speakers.

  Rayuk 19:36 07 Nov 03

Only links I can find
click here

click here

Not completely sure its what you want.Isnt it called a passthrough unit you want?

  MAJ 19:37 07 Nov 03

That one has two outlets, Devious Dave. If you're talking about those speakers that have a connector that fits into the old socket where the monitor used to fit into (on the PSU), then those also fit into the single male outlet and then your "kettle-lead" piggy-backs on that.

  Rayuk 19:38 07 Nov 03

click here
More info on Vantec psu

  graham√ 19:38 07 Nov 03

Spoke too soon! Well done, Eagie.

  Devious Dave 20:38 07 Nov 03

Thanks for all your replys guys. I have seen loads of PC's with this type of PSU but when I want to buy one i can't find one. The link Eagie posted look like what I'm looking for. Cheers Dave.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

How to get WWDC 2017 tickets