Does anyone know what "ATE_PROCMON" is?

ivesy 17:17 31 Oct 10

Hi

I ran a program called Tune up utilities and in it's report of things that were wrong it mentioned the above hardware was not working correctly.

I'd never heard of it and looked in device manager and then selected 'show hidden devices' there it was. But i was suspicious of it so I deleted it!

The PC has been fine since I'm just worried this has been a virus or spyware program on my PC. I'd be annoyed if it was as I have Paid for Norton 360 this year instead of the usual AVG or Avast AV.

Any ideas would be welcome!

Thanks

ivesy 17:32 31 Oct 10

Phew that's great thanks!

GaT7 17:42 31 Oct 10

TuneUp Utilities click here or click here looks fine to me. Is that the one you ran?

Amazon is selling it too click here, along with several other programs by the same company click here. G

Nontek 18:23 31 Oct 10

I have been using TuneUp Utilities for some time, a very good program. Their website is sometimes shown in German (it is a German product), hence the often poor English and WOT rating - I also use WOT.

birdface 18:33 31 Oct 10

Googled.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…