Does anyone know this Gentleman?

Wak 12:16 07 Mar 06

Hi, I'm trying to dispose of two old computers without binning them and about three weeks ago I searched Google and found a gent call Alan ??? who lived in the HULL, E.Yorks. area who has a small museum of old comps (about 20).
Naturally, I didn't save his address details as I thought I would look it up later.
Now, after searching over 50 pages of Old Computers on Google I still can't find him.
Do any PCA readers know this man and could they possibly let me have some contact details??
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Wak.
PS. Sorry it's not a technical problem for you all to solve. ;-))

surfmonkey #:@} 12:45 07 Mar 06

did he have a web site you visited

Batch 12:47 07 Mar 06

As an alternative, would click here be of help / appropriate?

Stuartli 12:55 07 Mar 06

You might find out from the people listed in these links:

click here

click here

Wak 13:12 07 Mar 06

Thanks for the "click here"s folks, I'll check them all out.
Surfmonkey. Yes, he had a web site but that's the one I can't find now. I'm wondering if it's been discontinued?
I'll tick as resolved for now and see how it goes.
Thanks again.
Wak.

surfmonkey #:@} 13:23 07 Mar 06

if you dont clear out you cookies folder regually have a look in it his web address my still be listed in there you may recognise it there

Wak 15:16 07 Mar 06

Good idea, Surfmonkey, but it's not there.
I'm trying a site in Hull to see if they know him.
Cheers.

spuds 16:54 07 Mar 06

Perhaps these can help click here click here

Wak 18:43 07 Mar 06

Cheers, Spuds, I don't think the GCHQ will be interested in my little problem but I am waiting for an e-mail reply from 'Ull.
I actually come from Hull and was hoping to take the two comps over on my next visit.
I'll let you know if I ever find the gent in question.
Wak.

Wak 15:10 08 Mar 06

Hi Folks, I contacted the "Thisisull" site and found chap (possible from the university) who is starting a sort of museum so I am arranging to let him have the old computers.
At least they wont be going to a land-fill site.
Thanks again for the info.
This forum has triumphed again.
Wak.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…