Does anyone know of a free program to do close ups

erkmatrix 10:23 13 Apr 05

Hi I'm looking for a free prefarable program to give good closeups of my artwork for my new site. The files I have are so big and only way can show the detail I think would be to post also a closeup jpg to see it better.

mattyc_92 10:29 13 Apr 05

why not create a thumbnail of the images and like them to the full size images (and open in a new window)??

erkmatrix 14:00 13 Apr 05

What I want to show is the closeup texture of the picture so would need to post a massive file to show this which isn't a option due to price to host massive files. I need just to close in and take a snapshot jpg of the closeup, I know theres snagit which is good but costs, just wondered if there was a free one or a cheaper option.

Philip

erkmatrix 16:49 13 Apr 05

Thanks forum member I'll look into doing that, I have photoshop so should get something decent.

pmorff 21:45 15 Apr 05

Why not create a smallish image of your painting and then add hotspots to the painting i.e. divide the painting into quarters.
Each hotspot can then be linked to a close up of you painting.

erkmatrix 09:46 16 Apr 05

thats another good idea, may take a while but top idea thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…