Does anyone know...

professor 19:55 25 Mar 03

hey ppl

nice easy one this but im not sure where to start for it,its simple I have a Radeon9000 g.card and I was wondering does anyone know where I can get some freeware or somthing that will "look" at my g.card and tell me how fast its running at.(GPU speed etc.)

The reason I ask is that the box didnt tell me and its not direct from ATI it was an "unknown" g.card manufacturer box.

thanx ppl, prof

the lone cloner 20:15 25 Mar 03

try sandra(click here),is diagnostic software.good luck.

professor 20:55 25 Mar 03

thanx but your link is dead anyone know the sisoft web address??
prof

mikef™ 21:02 25 Mar 03

Try click here there was just one to many dots in the original post.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:03 25 Mar 03

That would be......click here

G

professor 21:56 25 Mar 03

click here go there you can download some software that will let you have a look at your g.card...i feel cheated mt memory speed is only 200mhz when norm R9000 memory speeds are 400mhz in the plus side i can take my GPU all the way from 250mhz to 320mhz with NO instability!

prof

professor 21:59 25 Mar 03

4got to ask..

does ANYONE know a site where i could get some detailed info to do a hardware over-clock on my g.card u know tinker with a few of the settings...a bit of soulder here and there...

prof

Pesala 00:06 26 Mar 03

does anyone know where i could get detailed info on doing a hardware overclock on my g.card-not software app-hardware u know a bit of soulder here..take that off there..

the reason is a mormal radeon9000 has a 400mhz DDR speed and 250mhz GPU speed but mine..again see "does anyone know"

only has a 200mhz DDR speed but the GPU is fine the thing is though i can get my GPU upto 330mhz with NO instability and DDR speed upto 220mhz

well i'll stop guffing on now ;o)

prof

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…