Does anyone know?

emyy 09:59 01 Mar 08

Hi,
I am on the look out for best web conferencing services. Now days on demand, web meetings or web conferencing is an essential tool of business interaction. So I also want to use web conferencing service in my business in order to increase my productivity. But I am unable to find the best service provider all over the web which does not have any security loopholes and makes the work easy? Infact, there are many placed on the net but I would like any existing user to have a talk on their appliances performance. If an existing user would help me, it would be good for me.

Forum Editor 16:37 01 Mar 08

this is one of the best available services

click here

The service that "does not have any security loopholes" doesn't exist, but this one is very good.

jerry22 18:38 05 Mar 08

It is always pleasing to help a person in a situation you have faced. I too needed a good appliance and was on the hunt for one. But, thanks to one of the forums I found a [url=click here]web conferencing appliances [/url] that suited best to my needs not only in the filed of security but also in terms of simplicity. It is really doing well with me and I could hardly found find any drawbacks which would prevent me from referring to anyone else. I believe that my suggestion may be an end to your search.

T0SH 15:57 06 Mar 08

Skype does conference calls I believe though I have not personally used it

It has the advantage of being a readily available proven technology and does not need any additional hardware other than a microphone and speakers or headset and a PC with broadband connection which most people will probably have already

cheers HC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…