Does anybody know of a helproom for mobile phones?

Bailey08787 11:33 14 Dec 04

I’ve recently purchased a Samsung D500 on an o2 contract. Despite following o2’s instructions, I am unable to activate the MMS or WAP GPRS functions of my phone. I have spoken to several o2 advisors, and despite their attempts to help, they were unfamiliar with the way menu systems are set out in my phone, so were unable to help. I have tried going back into the Link to see if they can help me figure it out, but they were equally clueless.

I bought the phone on Saturday, and unless I can figure out how to get these key functions to work, I may as well take the phone back during the 7 day cooling off period (which I assume I can cancel under?).

So if any of you can help, or you know of a forum that can, any advice is appreciated.

thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:45 14 Dec 04

click here Google is your friend.

G

DaviesLaur 15:24 14 Dec 04

hi, i got a samsung 700e, but i'm with orange , to get my wap activated i had to phone orange to get them to activate it , perhaps u have got to do the same

DaviesLaur 15:37 14 Dec 04

u can also look at click here . have a look in the samsung forum

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…