Does any Member know ...

Clapton is God 08:11 19 Apr 08

the name and address of the Chief Executive of Tiscali here in the UK?

For some reason I'm no longer receiving any e-mails at 4 screaming.net addresses I've had with them for about 12 years!

I know that people have sent e-mail to me and I've also sent at least 6 e-mails to myself - but still nothing arrives.

Unfortunately their Customer Service only tell me how to check my Outlook Express settings - it's nothing to do with OE, my e-mails aren't even arriving at their Webmail service!

Technotiger 08:30 19 Apr 08
  Technotiger 08:32 19 Apr 08
  anchor 08:41 19 Apr 08

click here

registered office is at 20 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 8HT

click here

anchor 08:45 19 Apr 08

Mary Turner is CEO of the UK operation, and has been for some time.

Mario Rosso is now in overall charge internationally; (probably based in Italy).

100andthirty 09:32 19 Apr 08

Are you able to check from their server? Do they have a webmail service? If so you can check whether the emails are getting to the Tiscali server. If they are then in all probability there is an issue with OE settings.

I don't use Tiscali; I use BTYahoo and can check Email from any computer that's connected to the 'net and then download them to OE when at home

sunny staines 09:44 19 Apr 08

i had to give up my screaming.net email when they changed to worldonline.

Clapton is God 10:48 19 Apr 08

Thanks all for the info. Snotty letter will be on the way to Mary Turner later today!

100andthirty
"Are you able to check from their server? Do they have a webmail service?"

Read the final paragraph of my original post

Chas49 10:57 19 Apr 08

Clapton is God: Just a word of advice from someone used to moaning over poor service. Before sending a 'snotty' letter - try the softly, softly approach. Remember that you are sending a letter to a woman, the helpless male approach may be the first step and then the 'snotty' letter if that fails.

anchor 12:17 19 Apr 08

I agree, a "snotty" letter would not be the best approach. In my opinion neither would be the helpless male stance.

I suggest a firm succinct complaint, with all the facts explaining the problem, adding the request that it be resolved promptly.

The fact you are writing to a woman is, in my view, irrelevant.

Clapton is God 13:42 19 Apr 08

Letter now written but, unfortunately, missed today's collection.

The letter is in fact 'softly, softly' and 'firm succinct' rather than 'snotty'!

I'm too old to do 'helpless male'.

I will seek the approval of Mrs Clapton is God before posting it. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…