docking station

  bert52a 19:29 14 Feb 05

does anybody know the name of the nice little utility called something like "docking station".It looks like something you got on a mac os-like a rectangular box with various icons -nice graphics and you could pass over it with yor mouse and see all the different files.
I think I discovered it in PC Advisor about a year ago.I want to use it foe windows so is it some kind of Mac emulator.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…