Do you use a notebook or desktop

spikeychris 14:21 08 Jun 03

I could not spend as much time here if I used a desktop all the time, is there a big usage of laptops or are you anchored infront of a desktop?

Chris

VoG™ 14:25 08 Jun 03

Taking root in front of my desktop Chris.

muppetmark 14:28 08 Jun 03

75% on laptop, 25% on desktop here, gives me some exercise when I change :-)

spikeychris 14:29 08 Jun 03

Now I certainly had you down as a laptop man Peter..

VoG™ 14:30 08 Jun 03

Well lap something or other.......

jazzypop 14:32 08 Jun 03

I only access this site from home (100% desktop). At work, it is about 50/50 lap/desktop.

-pops- 14:32 08 Jun 03

100% desktop.

Laptop would be far too flimsy for my hands.

Brian

spikeychris 14:36 08 Jun 03

Brian, one of the strange things I have found is I can type a lot faster now on a LT than a standard keyboard

hugh-265156 14:38 08 Jun 03

desktop,bottom and scattered all around the room here.

-pops- 14:39 08 Jun 03

I'm thinking more about the whole machine and my general clumsiness, especially as I get older and more arthritic. I also have fat fingers which would make the smaller keyboard more prone to me making mistakes.

My elder son uses one. I might give it a go, just to try it out. Tell you tomorrow.

Brian

powerless 15:06 08 Jun 03

Desktop here.

It is much easier to pick up a laptop and throw it across the room when it crashes on you.

If i try and do this with the desktop i could cause an injury (I'm in a hurry) Also where to throw it would also have to be a thought, however this is too much of a thought process (when i'm angry). So if it takes the windows out, then so be it (actually smashed a window not with computer though).

Desktop here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…