Do you own a Dell Inspiron 6000 !

spuds 11:44 25 Oct 05

I have been offered a Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop, which is less than 4 months old. Is this a good model, what are the goods and bads about it. What would be a fair price, considering that it is 'as new' condition.Seller wants to get something better!.

Transaction to be completed by late this evening, as other parties are interested in possible purchasing this laptop.Thanks for any feedbacks.

Jackcoms 12:02 25 Oct 05
  spuds 17:11 25 Oct 05

Thanks for the link, but I had already checked that out. Looking for a possible direct user review from one or more of the forum's 177,119 registered members.

Ticked as resolved, as time is running out.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:37 25 Oct 05

I have bought many 6000's (15+ now) for friends and businesses. It is a superb computer with a good wide screen. Even with the 1.3 celeron it will take anything that is thrown at it and is built like Darth Vaders' briefcase. Personally I would not buy any other.

The best price that I have had was £489 but their prices are up and down like a fiddlers' elbow and tend to jump between that and £560.

There are no faults to the range and you should be looking at coughing up £330 - £350 for the 1.3 and this will be more than enough for office and photo-editing.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…