do you know & is this correct

LANDCRUISER 00:29 11 Jul 08

i went into norton 360 support to get help when i received a message saying to contact my isp who would help, what i would like to know is this correct,ia aol now a partner to norton

mrwoowoo 00:50 11 Jul 08

I think it refers to the fact that Norton has issues or is not compatible with AOL.This would explain why Norton support points you to AOL, to presumable see if they have a fix or work around yet.

LANDCRUISER 23:07 11 Jul 08

bump

rdave13 23:16 11 Jul 08

Don't know much about Norton now but AOL is now more or less same as any other ISP. What issues are you having? If Norton 360 supplies firewall, AV and antispyware then you won't need the free security offered by AOL such as AOL's free Mcafee firewall. Running two software firewalls create a conflict.

mrwoowoo 23:16 11 Jul 08

Maybe this may help,since you haven't explained the problem you are having with Norton.
click here
If this isn't the problem,go onto the AOL help page and click live help.Here you can talk to technical support through instant messaging which is free.

LANDCRUISER 00:04 12 Jul 08

i not able to get the norton update & in the past i contacted norton support to sort out but now it will not connect to norton help & informs me to contact my isp provider thats aol,also my pc tells me im not connected to the internet but if i wait long enough i do get connected,what is going on here

LANDCRUISER 00:06 15 Jul 08

bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…