Do you have a Netgear DG834G Wireless Modem?

Lady Lara 23:04 28 Feb 05

If so... any chance you could please send me a copy of the Installation Disks?

Thanks in anticipation.

LL

PS. Just PM me if you can and I will be ever so grateful.

User-312386 23:13 28 Feb 05

click here and e-mail them

I am sure netgear will give you a link

Jeffers22 23:33 28 Feb 05

You may get a better response from the UK/European office and site click here Also, on the occasions I've phoned tech support I've found them very helpful 0870 112 1206.

Lady Lara 17:09 01 Mar 05

Tried Tech Line and got ... you don't need them. Just plug in ADSL Modem and go to click here in your browser and you can configure it from there.

This did not work. I still need to install the drivers so that WIN XP recognises that the Wireless reciever is in the pc etc.

Can no one please just send me a copy of the disk.

Thx

LL

trenchard 17:28 01 Mar 05

I have just had the same problem that you are having! The installation disc which comes with the Dg834, is only aimed at configuring. I have just looked at it's contents and found no sign of drivers being present. It had a lot of documents in Adobe format only!
I finally got mine to work by typing in the address "192.168.0.1" in my web browser. My computer then recognised it's presence. And then going to "start" - "run" and typing in "ipconfig" - "OK" It then connected to my ADSL supplier. and I've been on line ever since.

Try it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…