Do not Track Plus

rawprawn 13:42 PM 25 Feb 12
Answered

do not track plus

I have used this on Safari, Firefox and Chrome. I have found it very handy little tool.

Ex plorer 13:51 PM 25 Feb 12

Sounds good I will give this a try.

alB 14:24 PM 25 Feb 12

rawprawn thanks for this, installed and running, 37 items blocked in 15 minutes ...alB

Input Overload 14:25 PM 25 Feb 12

Most interesting - Thank you :-)

johnnyrocker 22:03 PM 25 Feb 12

works very well, my thanks to you

johnny

rdave13 23:47 PM 25 Feb 12
  morddwyd 09:41 AM 26 Feb 12

No problem with FF but I get "Invalid value for permission" when I try to run it in Chrome.

There's obviously a setting I can't find.

Any ideas?

rawprawn 10:02 AM 26 Feb 12

Did you download the correct version for Chrome? Have you tried Help & Support (in the drop down menu?)

onthelimit1 10:03 AM 26 Feb 12

Looks a great little tool - thanks!

morddwyd 10:15 AM 26 Feb 12

rawprawn

Did the download from within Chrome. so assumed the correct version would download automatically.

None of the support options seem to be working, and the e-mail address comes up as invalid.

rawprawn 10:33 AM 26 Feb 12
Answer

Try opening DNT and at the bottom of the drop down click on "Say Hello" It looks as though you get live chat. The support options seem OK to me but I can't really test them when I have no problem.Make sure you are using FF when connecting to Say Hello so that you are sure it is working.

I'm sorry I can't be of much help, but I have only just started using the program myself

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED