Do not like fancy menu buttons in office 2003

JerryJay 00:27 26 Mar 04

I do not like fancy menu buttons in Office 2003. Is there anyway to change into simple menu buttons same as Office 2000.

JerryJay 09:59 26 Mar 04

Any advice?

Cuddles 23:00 26 Mar 04

Further than the buttons i am upset that the office shortcut bar is not included anymore

JerryJay 23:58 26 Mar 04

You can get office shortcut bar if you install Office 2003 on top of old version which has office shortcut bar.

Before you install Office 2003, do not remove old version. When you install 2003, it will detect old version and ask you if you want to remove it. Do not select remove all, just select items you want to remove. Just make all items you do not want as "not available in this machine" (something like this), then you can just keep Office shortcut bar which will be link to Office 2003 when you install.

With the advice of some members in this forum, I have both Office 2000 and Office 2003 on my machine and they run perfectly together (one exception, word 2k and word 2003 do not like each other).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…