Do i need a good graphics card for digital photos

kiddgame2000 11:18 16 Jan 06

Will an integrated card do of should i get a proper one in my new computer. I really don't want to do any thing to them just view them and perhaps edit a little bit.

wky 11:22 16 Jan 06

Yes an integrated graphics card will work fine if you're just viewing them and doing light editing.

kiddgame2000 11:24 16 Jan 06

cheers

gudgulf 11:34 16 Jan 06

Onboard graphics will be fine for viewing and editing your photos.

The need for a dedicated graphics card is really in the world of 3D games.

Having said that I would strongly suggest that you make sure the pc you buy has a seperate graphics card fitted,or is definitely able to be upgraded to a seperate graphics card.

Many of the bargain price pcs offered by Dell and Packard Bell etc come with custom made motherboards and are missing the required slot for either AGP or PCI-e graphics cards.You could find yourself stuck if you buy one of these and subsequently decide to add a graphics card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…