do i delete

lakeman 11:52 19 Jan 09

had problems recently with trojans and various other entities so used ccleaner and malawarebytes which seemed to find everything. my question is now that all the bugs are in quarantine do i leave them there or delete them. would deleting them cause system problems..thanks in advance

Diemmess 12:06 19 Jan 09

Assuming the PC is behaving normally then you can safely delete thos in quantine.

Like the recycle bin they could be restored in the very unlikely situation of something needed having been made inaccessible.

You can just leave them alone, but that probably doesn't appeal to you sense of tidiness.

birdface 12:06 19 Jan 09

If you still have no problems with your computer in the next week or so it should be all right to delete them.I use AVG and it throws up a few false positives now and then thats why I normally keep them until I know it is safe to remove them.

lakeman 12:25 19 Jan 09

compared to before my pc is acting beautifully so i will heer your advise and maybe review in e week or two.some of the files in question look as thoughj i would best to keep them for a while. dll hkes exe etc.. thanks for your response guys,sure i will be back at some stage with some other prob

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…