Do check out a 'Green Ticked' thread

Ancient Learner 20:38 02 Aug 05

because it may have been ticked before someone had something perhaps useful to add.

The 'Green Tick' doesn't stop postings being added. It just stops the originator of the thread being Emailed that there are more postings.

pj123 15:28 08 Aug 05

I must admit that once I have ticked a thread as resolved I don't "check it out" anymore.

Maybe we should extend the notification to resolved threads as well???

pj123 15:33 08 Aug 05

That is, of course, if I can get into My Postings which seems fairly impossible at the moment. All I get is CFQUERY.

Ancient Learner 16:45 08 Aug 05

Now there is a peculiar thing.

Your reply was notified to me in the not=rmal way, by Email, but instead of 'New Reply to your discussion thread' this was pre worded by VPO3-SPAM. What on earth is going on I wonder. Needless to say I did not click the link, as I was already logged onto here.

A note to FE I reckon.

Bingalau 20:50 24 Aug 05

"My Postings" has been taken "off the air" as it were, which is why you can't get any joy from it. If you go to the "Helproom Forum" you can find an explanation/reason. I think it has something to do with speeding up the access to the forum.....

Kev.Ifty 01:14 25 Aug 05

If a thread has been ticked i will still read that thread, whether it is mine or posted by someone else.

If i can add something constructive, which hasn't already been said, to someone else's ticked thread, then i will still post to that thread.

As you already know, the purpose of the "Green Tick" is to inform 'us' that the question has been answered successfully. So therefore the information in that particular thread should be of use to anyone with a similar problem...

So... Yes i concur with you.

Kev.

Ancient Learner 11:07 25 Aug 05

With respect young sir. My last comment was on the 8th. So your reply now is a bit confusing! -:))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…